When its this sunny i just have to......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angry Blonde

Über Member
image.jpg

You're killing me! It's absolutely glorious here and I'd love to be in the pub garden...stuck inside with a stomach bug xx(

Another day...

OP
OP
Angry Blonde

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Ahh nightmare get well soon, i just had to nip in the beer garden on my commute home, but i lied to my wife saying i would be a bit later due to traffic in my wagon !

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Enjoy it while it lasts- currently it's about 15-20mph wind and hasn't stopped raining in the last 4 hours.
I hear this weather system is on it's way up to you.

OP
OP
Angry Blonde

Angry Blonde

Über Member
Enjoy it while it lasts- currently it's about 15-20mph wind and hasn't stopped raining in the last 4 hours.
I hear this weather system is on it's way up to you.

Oh dont be fooled, ive even been known to do it when its lashing down ! Plus i live in the north east so its always crap weather

young Ed

Veteran
Oh dont be fooled, ive even been known to do it when its lashing down ! Plus i live in the north east so its always crap weather
north west is even worse!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
Angry Blonde

Angry Blonde

Über Member
[QUOTE 3740376, member: 259"]When I was a teenager riding round the dales and the dukeries on hot summer days, if you went to someone's house and asked for a drink of water, you'd invariably get offered an upgrade to a glass of squash or coca cola, and on one memorable occasion in Ashford in the Water I was even offered a glass of fizzy wine by a rather attractive middle aged lady in a bikini. :blush:[/QUOTE]

Wow she will be 102 now haha ! Jk

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
[QUOTE 3740426, member: 259"]I worked nights in a brewery for a bit. It was nice at this time of year finishing your shift at 6 and then having a pint or two and riding home the long way before it got too hot.[/QUOTE]
7 .30 pm start , 6 .45 am finish last night :sad:

Top Bottom