When text messaging goes wrong...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Do you do this kind of thing often?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
When you say the wrong number - someone else that you know or a complete stranger (well until later tonight;)).

Renard

I once sent a good night I love you text to the wrong no. once (and it was a bloke at my work) :biggrin:. I think I got away with it though, or at least he didn't say anything :biggrin:

betty swollocks

large member
A colleague (male) of mine went on a birdwatching holiday by himself and texted his boss (female) instead of his girlfriend the following:-
'the bed is too big without you' ;)
The boss saw the funny side.

OP
OP
pzycoman

pzycoman

summerdays said:
When you say the wrong number - someone else that you know or a complete stranger (well until later tonight;)).

Wrong person my contact list

Maz

Guru
pzycoman said:
I just sent "Hi you, hows my favourite transvestite doing?" to the wrong number ;)

This is going to be interesting...
Ooops! You sent it to your second favourite one, did you?
:blush:

gary r

Guru
I once recieved a sexy txt from a girl i didnt know,I txt her back to point out that it was a nice message but not meant for me,She found it a thrill & kept sending me pictures of herself in various states of undress!!!!

Stwutter

A bloke on Talk Sport was telling a story last week about the troubles of predictive text.

His mate said that he loved the 'Die-Hard' films, but he'd never seen them, so he typed 'Can I borrow you Movies?' into his phone. Unfortunately, unless you change it first on predictive text, movies comes out as Mother.

Maz

Guru
As I said once in another thread:

Someone i know thought LOL stood for lots of love...she sent a text to her neice saying something like "sorry 2 hear ur cat died. LOL"

jonesy

Guru
Maz said:
As I said once in another thread:

Someone i know thought LOL stood for lots of love...she sent a text to her neice saying something like "sorry 2 hear ur cat died. LOL"

Could have been worse- at least it was only about a dead cat! Scarcely worth a text, IMHO...bird-killing parasites that they are! ;)

Top Bottom