When text messaging goes wrong...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
gary r said:
I once recieved a sexy txt from a girl i didnt know,I txt her back to point out that it was a nice message but not meant for me,She found it a thrill & kept sending me pictures of herself in various states of undress!!!!
Can you PM her number to me, please?

Predictive texting can be a nightmare, some guy sent one to his girlfriend saying "I'm going to kick your puppy tonight".

yenrod

Youve got to be carefull on the txt msg.ing

To be sure you dont send to the wrong person I try and make sure I go from the contacts list THEN 'send message' instead of messaging then contacts...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My bro and his mate were going for a drink with a mutual friend who happened to be female. Bro texts male friend (or so he thinks) the message "Fancy a roast?" (This was when English footy players were in the news for their 3some sexual antics which acquired this unsavoury (geddit?) term.) Anyways, he accidentally sends msg to female friend, who (naively) asks him what he meant, and he had to go through the whole rigmarole of saying that he was thinking of cooking a meal instead of going to pub.... (as if!)

yenrod

Fnaar said:
My bro and his mate were going for a drink with a mutual friend who happened to be female. Bro texts male friend (or so he thinks) the message "Fancy a roast?" (This was when English footy players were in the news for their 3some sexual antics which acquired this unsavoury (geddit?) term.) Anyways, he accidentally sends msg to female friend, who (naively) asks him what he meant, and he had to go through the whole rigmarole of saying that he was thinking of cooking a meal instead of going to pub.... (as if!)

:biggrin:

Plax

Guru
I once took a picture of my boyfriend's backside as he was walking away from me to the bathroom nekkid. In the ensuing struggle for control of the phone he accidentally sent the pic to the last person I had texted. Fortunately for him it was an easy going male work colleague of mine who saw the funny side, and not somebody like my dad. Poor bf was absolutely mortified and has avoided him ever since, even to the extent of refusing to go to his wedding reception with me.

When I split up (rather acrimoniously, the psychotic bitch) with my last girlfriend, I became good friends with a mutual female friend. And I do mean good friends, nothing else. I slept round her house in her spare bed one night and was kept awake most of the night by the fact that she hadn't put her spare bed together very well and it creaked all night. In the morning I went home and texted her something like: "great night last night, thanks for the loan of your noisy bed." Needless to say, I sent it to my psychopathic ex by mistake.;)

Top Bottom