When will the new bikes of 2017 go on sale ? Like the new roubiax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Dreamer21

Specialized Concept Stores or independent dealers will give you up to 12.5% discount or the same in bits and pieces if you ask nicely.
I'm getting 20% off so hence why I was going for the di2 now I would get the last year model but they don't have the future shock on the last year model. I've ridden it and it's great makes zerts seem like a gimmick

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Anyone know if the boardman range is changing , next year in may ish looking at C2W afaik and local shop says they are staying the same @Sandra6 ?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I wouldn't have thought so. They launched the new range beginning of this year and they have a minimum of 2 years between changes.

They are every two years !

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I've only ever bought "last year's / this year's model", never next year's.
Next year's bike has very few reviews or tests so you're never quite sure if it's a lemon or a peach, and it's always at full list price with no chance of negotiation. Often it's a very similar if not almost identical model with a new colour scheme.

Buy this year's bike and it's tried and tested, and a third cheaper. And no one out on the road knows what year your bike is anyway.

Top Bottom