When's everyone having their hols?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I've just had 12 days back home in Manila and leved every minute of it, now the rest of the year will be work until around Christmas when I'm hoping for some more rides in the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
Got a week in Croatia coming up, beech holiday. Then in August going on a cycling holiday with me, wife, kid and my parents to Bavaria, ten days. Probably go and stay in my parents holiday house in France, near Limoge, for a week in the Autumn and then see if there is any leave left for something over the winter.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Spending the whole month of August cycling in Australia. Two weeks on an inland loop from Cairns, then two weeks up and down the coast. Might have to do some snorkelling if the cycling gets too much.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Dayvo said:
You poor bugger! :smile:

I see you feel for my predicament, Dayverelli, and your understanding will be a great comfort when I have to take those tough decisions. To beach or to bike? To barbie or to bask? Damn, why not all of them! :biggrin::biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
July/August for me. Off in the caravan around Europe. Only going to Holland, Germany, France this year. Not going as far south as last year. Bike is coming along, i think its going to be the fixed, not sure yet. Cant take them both:sad:

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Alan H said:
I see you feel for my predicament, Dayverelli, and your understanding will be a great comfort when I have to take those tough decisions. To beach or to bike? To barbie or to bask? Damn, why not all of them! :biggrin::biggrin:

To beer or to wine, to ride or to read (forums) . . . ! Yeah, the list is endless.

Sounds like the best holiday here so far, Alan! :smile:

terry huckle

Just done a week in Andalucia with Exodus (walking trip this time)....great. Was in Argentina in January (more or less compulsory, as my son was getting married out there)

barq

I'm supposed to be writing up my PhD so no holidays per se, but I've got to go to the University of Michigan for a week so I'll stop over for a couple of days in New York before flying on to Detroit.

Might try and squeeze a long weekend at Coed y Brenin for a bit of mountain biking in September, but I'm a bit busy and my cycling partner is currently very in love with is new girlfriend so they might too inseparable for him to leave her. :biggrin::smile:

we're off to bournemoth on a coach holiday for a week in august. never been before.
usually go to newquay but some one torched the hotel.

Top Bottom