When's everyone having their hols?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yoyo

Off on wine/ champagne trails in France in little sports' car with the roof down. Hope to persuade HIM to cycle on canals in Burgundy.

yoyo said:
Off on wine/ champagne trails in France in little sports' car with the roof down. Hope to persuade HIM to cycle on canals in Burgundy.

Or if that's too much perhaps beside canals.

LLB

domtyler said:
Got a week in Croatia coming up, beech holiday. Then in August going on a cycling holiday with me, wife, kid and my parents to Bavaria, ten days. Probably go and stay in my parents holiday house in France, near Limoge, for a week in the Autumn and then see if there is any leave left for something over the winter.

Which resort ?

graham56

Guru
First two weeks in August off to Mallorca, and will be visisting the Pro Cycle Hire shop in Puerto Pollenca. Lots of goodies :angry:

I (We) do not take holidays. Not been away for a week, or more, for well over ten years. :angry:

We do have the odd over-night stay locally, the last two being Birmingham (2 nights!) and Nottingham.

The only time I take off work is a week at Christmas. I'm not complaining, HONEST. I enjoy my work and home :blush: :ohmy:

LLB

domtyler said:

Hotel Fortuna :ohmy:

Oh yes, one of the best holiday destinations I've had, and a very nice hotel/town. Went there just before the war kicked off in 89 (just after the Hotel was built), and funnily enough I was looking at the costings of the place last week as it is one hotel I'd love to revisit.

Venice is a couple of hours away in the Cat (baby sea cat), which is a nice crossing, but the hydrofoils if still in use were a choppy ride, but a bit faster.

The continentals use the small islands off the resort for naturist sunbathing so watch where you are pointing your camera :biggrin:. Hiring a small motorboat is a good way to see the area around the island.

You will enjoy it there :?:

Top Bottom