When's the next World Naked Bike ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah, they don't do one in Exeter... Darn!
Thank f*ck for that....;)

Liz said:
I did it this year - great fun.

Although it does go at about 2mph, and getting out of Hyde Park is a bit freaky due to the number of people pointing mobile phone cameras at you. But riding down Park Lane starkers is wonderfully liberating. :ohmy:

Is it done on a circular route, so you can pick your clothes up afterwards?

OP
OP
Blonde

Blonde

Doh! You puts 'em in yer carradice saddle bag of course! I'm not riding into Mahcester on me own, naked - apart fom anything else, it's 13 miles of rough pot-holed roads! I shall remove my kit once I get there, fold it neatly and place it into saddle bag ready to be put back on for the return trip, so don't be thinking you might catch glimpse of me in the buff, somewhere twix Bury and Mancs - no sightings of the nekkid Blonde unless you come to the ride yourself!

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I shall remove my kit once I get there, fold it neatly and place it into saddle bag ready to be put back on for the return trip, so don't be thinking you might catch glimpse of me in the buff, somewhere twix Bury and Mancs - no sightings of the nekkid Blonde unless you come to the ride yourself!

That's just so girly! "......fold it neatly,......"

No wonder you've been snapped up.

flycatcher

Blonde said:
Yes, you're right, but I think it's a bit odd that, when, conversely, Bury is pronounced 'Berry'.

I have this argument with someone at work. I say "Berry" and she says "Burry". She is from Bolton so it may depend where you live.

Good luck with the ride. Be sure to report back!

It's not for me BTW!!

Bigtallfatbloke

I would definatly do this. ....(note I resisted the temptation to say " I would definatly be up for this":biggrin:)

Seriously, I would do it for a laugh...body paint...hmmm.....I'll do your back if you'll do mine;):biggrin:

..ok I think I just signed up for the 2008 London ride

http://worldnakedbikeride.org/index.html

omg...wtf am I doing:biggrin:!!!:blush:

...there is a suggestion on that site to "Decorate your helmet"....erm...:biggrin::biggrin:

Bigtallfatbloke

...wow, thta killed the thread stone cold dead:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Blonde said:
Doh! You puts 'em in yer carradice saddle bag of course! I'm not riding into Mahcester on me own, naked - apart fom anything else, it's 13 miles of rough pot-holed roads! I shall remove my kit once I get there, fold it neatly and place it into saddle bag ready to be put back on for the return trip, so don't be thinking you might catch glimpse of me in the buff, somewhere twix Bury and Mancs - no sightings of the nekkid Blonde unless you come to the ride yourself!

What happens if you lose your saddle bag en route? :biggrin:

Top Bottom