Where all on..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

fossyant said:
I thought the 'fish' encounter was a 'red herring' :angry: - I didn't read past the first fillet ! :blush:

I think quite a few people thought it was a wind up, since it's a bizarre incident :ohmy:

I decided it was best to take a "humourous" approach rather than whining and jumping up and down like the rest of them in "Communting" :biggrin::evil::biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
We all have off days that are unexplainable, Noodley, so think positive and next weeks 300 will be OK. Just stay down wind of the rest of the riders until the fish thing subsides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noodley said:
my "fish encounter" also seems to have led to a bit more pain than I anticipated

It caused me a fair amount of grief, as well! :angry:

On a serious note, though, I hope those responsible are brought to justice and pay for their idiocy.
Doesn't matter if it was a fish or an iron bar, it was assault, and attcking two cyclists on the move, could have resulted in a serious injury or worse.

Well if you want something to do you can always try to cheer me up. I'm climbing the walls with boredom today...still drafting the teaching material (deadline today, I missed it by a mile, still got loads of work to do), which is like pulling teeth. The sun is shining, and my bike is in the living room...:biggrin:

Top Bottom