Where are they all?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
When you look on the "Who visited the site in the last 24 hours" on the right hand side of the screen, it shows how members actually were on the site but when you look at the names, very few of them have actually actively participated on the forum. The others just seem to be staying in the shadows but never write anything.
There must be a lot of spying going on then.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
When you look on the "Who visited the site in the last 24 hours" on the right hand side of the screen, it shows how members actually were on the site but when you look at the names, very few of them have actually actively participated on the forum. The others just seem to be staying in the shadows but never write anything.
Maybe they’re shy! :laugh:

Maybe there is - someone I knew years ago off the forum (ie "real life") once jumped into cyclechat years later to post a rather studiedly dismissive comment after one of my posts but, as far as I am aware, hasn't been seen since.
Be careful out/in there.

LonesomeWanderer

Über Member
I’m far too boring to ever post here....

oldwheels

Legendary Member
MI5 or Special Branch?

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I read far more than I write on here, it's sometimes just nice to come here and read some of the accounts of trips, or thoughts on bikes, or projects that people are doing. Clearly there are one or two members who believe it's compulsory to contribute to every thread of course. ^_^

Actually I quite often start to type on a subject and then think "I'm adding nothing useful here" and I leave it there as a draft, never to return to it.
I imagine there are probably many others here who read far more than they write.

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
I read far more than I write on here, it's sometimes just nice to read some of the accounts of trips, or thoughts on bikes, or projects. Clearly one or two members believe it's compulsory to contribute to every thread. ^_^

Actually I quite often start to type on a subject and then think "I'm adding nothing" and I leave it there. There are probably many others who read more than they write.
Same here, and considering the amount of cack that I do write can you imagine what goes unwritten? 🤣

Top Bottom