Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Noodley said:
So bonj, these suspicions. As good as when you accused Will are they? :blush:

Anyway, I'm quite impressed with you skills in mapping, even though it appears Scotland doesn't exist in bonjland. Or will you wait til someone from Scotland PMs you?

if any scotchman PMs me then the zoom level applied to the links will be such as to display them, yes.

Noodley

OK, I'll keep my replies to this thread rather than jumping back and forward. I haven't been paying attention to "meet up" threads. Is a date set?

bonj2

Noodley said:
OK, I'll keep my replies to this thread rather than jumping back and forward. I haven't been paying attention to "meet up" threads. Is a date set?

Well done for volunteering, Noodley. :biggrin: Basically the plan is to relay-cycle around the UK carrying a flaming olympics-style torch, so I believe you're kicking it off. So you've got to cycle to one of the locations on the map carrying the torch please. :blush:

Noodley

bonj said:
Well done for volunteering, Noodley. :biggrin: Basically the plan is to relay-cycle around the UK carrying a flaming olympics-style torch, so I believe you're kicking it off. So you've got to cycle to one of the locations on the map carrying the torch please. :blush:

Sounds fair enough to me.
Bring the torch to my place then, there's a good chap.
:sad:

bonj2

thanks Crackle, mondobongo
both on

Fab Foodie said:
Blimey mcd...can you swim with a bike?

No need.....

Nicole_H2O_rid.jpg

A Shuttle-Bike will solve the problem!

Top Bottom