Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MichaelM said:
I've pm'd ypu.

Not sure whether or not I warrant being added though !

Course you do - you've got a bit of a drive to Laggan Wolftrax.

Plax - see the piccy in my profile - taken in Pete's Eats, though from your dual carriageway thread i thought you were nearer Queensferry.

bonj2

tdr1nka, punkypossum, longers now on.

Cunobelin said:
No need.....

Nicole_H2O_rid.jpg

A Shuttle-Bike will solve the problem!

that'll never work! How is she staying upright? what's the propulsion method?

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
Plax - see the piccy in my profile - taken in Pete's Eats, though from your dual carriageway thread i thought you were nearer Queensferry.

You know, I thought I recognised the table cloth! :wacko:
I thought maybe you were around this end of the world until I saw your positioning on the map!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
bonj
Should Admin be contacted to make some kind of link to the map from a locked thread or something (The internet age not being my strong point).

Plax said:
You know, I thought I recognised the table cloth! :wacko:
I thought maybe you were around this end of the world until I saw your positioning on the map!

Yeah you can't mistake that tablecloth! I'm more from that end than this end of the world. Spent a lot of time in Llanberis and around walking and climbing. Last there last September, though staying in the relative luxury of the PYG.

gavintc

Guru
An anthropologist would find the distribution quite interesting. The UK population is heavily SE centric, but there are more cyclists who have pm'ed Bonj who live in the north. Interesting.

gavintc said:
An anthropologist would find the distribution quite interesting. The UK population is heavily SE centric, but there are more cyclists who have pm'ed Bonj who live in the north. Interesting.

This is more a reflection of income?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
gavintc said:

Perhaps the Southerners don't want to be sociable?
Perhaps they're still in bed!
Perhaps Southern cyclist frequent different fora?
Maybe Northern cyclists are lonlier?

Agree, gavintc, it is interesting!

Danny

Legendary Member
Well done to Bonj for getting this together (and for apologising to Will for your unjust suspicions).

Top Bottom