Where are you based?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Wobbly Wheels said:
Mid Cornwall here. I'm not the only one am I? :tongue:
Dunno... have you got any neighbours? :tongue::tongue:

bonj2

is anyone not yet on the map who wants to be?
if you can pm me please I'll add you.
apologies to anyone who's pm'ed me who isn't on yet, if so can you please pm me again.
ta

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Oooh, I'm now on - thank you bonj.

I apparently live in the middle of a field or some kind of sports pitch. However it's just a stone's throw from the rather useful shop 'The Range' which sells great flashing LED bike lights, including batteries, for just £1.99 each!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Just been studying this map alittle, and is'nt it interesting how, Although there are a lot of people in Scotland there is a bit of a cut off point at the edge of the Highlands?

Also Why is there only one member in Ireland? Thats the whole of Ireland as well?

I am going to send my entry in but unfotunatley I will only be adding to the soft southern swell of sweaty cyclists!:thumbsdown:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Am know on the map, thanks 'Bonj' so you can all rush over to the map and see where I live!

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
I am based in the lovely, safe, quiet neighbourhood of Westwood & Ravensthorpe in Peterborough. However I am also responsible for Netherton, Longthorpe and West Town too.
Oh, I live in Lincolnshire because I'm not daft enough to actually live in Peterborough and work there too!

Randochap

Senior hunter
ruthe said:
I've PM'd.
Based in Shropshire, has the best of both worlds ... undulating sunny shropshire for eh road rides, wales on your doorstep for MTB :ohmy:

Shropshire is responsible for my lifelong addiction to the wheel. As a youngster in Wednesfield, I would ride out to Bridgenorth, launching point for further forays out along Wenlock Edge, around the Wrekin, Iron Bridge, etc.

On occasion, I got hopelessly lost and had to be rescued, but my parents (told me recently) were never really fazed.

In Canada, I have a vast continant of roads to explore, through wilderness and field, but I'm still chasing that excitement I felt, among the South Shropshire hills.

bridgenorthum.jpg

I touch on an early Shropshire adventure in this story.

Top Bottom