Where are you riding this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Off to some hill or other nearby. I posted something on C+ about hills in my area (Herts/Beds/Bucks), and got a nice load of responses.. just working through them slowly. It's not the hills so much as varying my routes so I don't get bored.

Whiteleaf last weekend, for some reason I'd just put on a 12-23 cassette. Right at the bottom I changed into it. Three pedal strokes later I was standing up. There's a 13-26 in the post.

Haven't decided where to go this weekend.

OP
OP
N

nickwill

I think a few of us will ride down from Kendal and have a look at the Premier Calendar race near Blackpool this Sunday.
Mind you if it stays as wet as it is at the moment, the temptation of watching the Tour might prove too much.

thejonesy

Just been out on a ride I hadn't done for about three years which took in a climb up the horseshoe pass out of Llangollen. Just worked it out at about 58 miles in total. A bit gutted really, could have tagged another couple of miles on for the 100k! Never mind, next time :?:

Randochap

Senior hunter
Weekend on the Goose

I thought I'd resurrect this thread to post a photo of my Sunday ride. Called up a couple of randonneur mates and off we went for a short 60k, in between family obligations.

We're having an absolutely stellar autumn here in BC. Better enjoy it before the monsoons hit!

goose_ride.jpg

This snap taken on the excellent Galloping Goose/Lochside Trail.

Sunshine, good friends, a trusty bicycle ... no traffic. What more can one ask for?

Randochap

Senior hunter
more the merrier

Leadlegs said:
Nice photo, it makes me wish that I was there with you.

Next Sunday, at noon! :sad:

Top Bottom