Where Can I Get Some Decent Gear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yes, Wiggle, but you may be drawing your pension before you get to the checkout on their sluggish website.

Fudge can be good, too.

If it's "bits" you want, go on-line. If you want a bike, go to THE LOCAL BIKE SHOP.

You will not regret paying a bit for the friendly service they give, and that really can be priceless. Often, they are not that much more than the on-lines, for a new bike.

Llama

Veteran
I use and find them all excellent:

EBC
wiggle
chain reaction

also don't forget decathlon

zizou

Veteran
i use wiggle or prendas both are decent value and never had any problems generally with quick delivery too.

with cycle clothes or gloves i generally like to try them on first than just order online. So i do that in evans, then use my phone to find what the price of the item is online then get evans to price match it :tongue:

RSV_Ecosse

I have bought a lot of stuff from PBK: Probikekit :-

http://www.probikekit.com/

Excellent quality and their prices are pretty good too. Their own PBK team kit is very good especially their winter jacket and bib longs. Sign up to their mailing list and every week you will get an email alerting you to their latest offers, some of which can be stonking bargains!!. They don't bombard you with mailings or sell on your details to other places which is nice.

One thing I have to say that I have had an issue with over the past years when it comes to buying online is sizing. A few times I have had to return something to change it as it has not fitted and with certain items like bib longs and 3/4's etc I prefer to go into a shop somewhere so I can try them on first to be 100% sure. Just something to be aware of!!.

Oh.....and welcome to the forums!!. Great place this!!. :becool:

ACS

Legendary Member
Tenn

I have some of their short for communting in and given the number of time they have been in the washing machine over the last 18 months I have now complaints.

For non commuting kit I like the Revolution Range from the EBC. Quality products make for the EBC by known manufacturers ( ie Endura).

Top Bottom