Where do i buy CD's nowdays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobbyp

Try Norman Records. A little indie outfit that stocks all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff. And they stick a penny chew in with each order.

red_tom

I still buy cds from play, cdwow or amazon. They're usually cheaper than downloading, especially if they're over a couple of months old. They're at full uncompressed quality if that's important to you and you can still put them on the computer/ipod/mp3player/generic media device thingy technical wossname. It takes seconds for itunes or windows media player to rip them from cd, less time to download infact (as long as you don't count the amount of time it takes the cd to arrive in the mail).

fuzzy29

I'm in the download generation now, I haven't bought a CD for a while.

But for something different, I would also recommend CD Baby. With the weak $ you can buy CD's and have them delivered from the USA for about £5 to £8 each. Also, their website lets you hear the tunes before you buy.

postman

Legendary Member
Try Replay,19 Merrion Street,Leeds .Tel,0113 2426155.May have a web site.It is a exchange shop.Second hand most discs six quid.Nearly all of mine come from there.

Top Bottom