Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Outside, but secured in specific facilities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the building somewhere

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Inside, within eyesight at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blonde

In my office. (shared office with four others). I would never leave it anywhere outside - it would be nicked or irreversable damaged in maybe ten minutes flat in central Manchester. I am not even convinced about supposedly 'secure' cycle lockers either - I'd need to see them first. Some are being next to this building at the moment, but I'll wait and see what they are like, before deciding whether to use one.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Soltydog said:
There's about half a dozen old bikes, mainly cheap mountain bikes which have been disguarded & are just sat in one corner gathering dust. Anyone know of any charity that would welcome these ?

Try contacting Re-cycle:

http://www.re-cycle.org/

Or you could ask your local council or in a local bike shop, if they know of any local bike recycling projects or if there's a local cycling campiagn group who might have ideas. We have one here in York and there are others like Cyclemagic in Leicester...

If you were really keen you could maybe ask about local youth inclusion projects...?

Alternatively, they could be Freecycled, if you have a local group.

http://www.freecycle.org/

All better than putting them in landfill..:ohmy:

In the Warehouse at the back of the offices. No real facilities like racks or anything, but to be honest I'd rather put the bike inside than have to faff about with locking it and wondering if it was still there at the end of the day. There's usually about 4-5 bikes scattered around, plenty of room for more!

Top Bottom