'where does a thought come from' ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

- I was thinking of this recently and I noticed that if anyone does NOT beleive the situation of a spiritual state/situation then what triggers a thought prior to an electical impulse in the brain...

If anyone can provide me with an answer to that then i'll bin my belief in spirituality etc... and just be a total beleiver in th physical and nothing more...

:biggrin:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Before giving you an answer, can I think about it?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
yenrod said:
- I was thinking of this recently and I noticed that if anyone does NOT beleive the situation of a spiritual state/situation then what triggers a thought prior to an electical impulse in the brain...

If anyone can provide me with an answer to that then i'll bin my belief in spirituality etc... and just be a total beleiver in th physical and nothing more...

;)

What?? You believe that God or some other spirit puts thoughts into your head????? Us humanist/realists rely on our own brains to generate them - does that make me a bad person?:biggrin:

Try halving the dosage, Yenners!:biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Most of mine seem to be related to problem solving and are thus guided by my physical surroundings and what is going on in my life. We also have to deal with emotions which are basically elevated or depressed levels of chemicals/hormones in our blood released as a response to anything that happens to us.

snorri

Legendary Member
Yet another thought provoking posting from yenrod.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

trustysteed said:
it's like reading your posts and trying to understand your mental process!

Well, its a bit like trying to understand you Trust - even though Ive gave you the quote to work on unless your an ignorant type of person :smile:

Your not funny Trusty: - Im sure, somethere deep in your psyche theirs a nice person !

domtyler

Über Member
Be very careful trustysteed, you are playing with fire here. If you say something that Yenrod doesn't like he reports you to admin and bombards you with bamboozling PMs of a sinister nature.

Top Bottom