Where has Listerine 'Original' mouthwash gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Listerine Original was discontinued 2 years ago here so it's not a shortage, it's an absence. Available in Canada, though!

classic33

Leg End Member
Listerine Original was discontinued 2 years ago here so it's not a shortage, it's an absence. Available in Canada, though!
I said that in the second post!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I don't think London Drugs ships abroad, but there are a number of online Canadian drugstores that will ship to the UK. Some will send pills for as little as $ 10 Canadian. I imagine a few litres of the liquid gold would be a bit more. It's just a matter of scratching around on Google .

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don't think London Drugs ships abroad, but there are a number of online Canadian drugstores that will ship to the UK. Some will send pills for as little as $ 10 Canadian. I imagine a few litres of the liquid gold would be a bit more. It's just a matter of scratching around on Google .
Yes, I saw that LD don't ship abroad.
I wonder if UK Customs & Excise would allow it in or just blow it up!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I think Vic Lee used it to cover up the smell of class A drugs in his BTCC transporters
1640642606171.png

I think Vic Lee used it to cover up the smell of class A drugs in his BTCC transporters
View attachment 623814

Wasn't Gerry Mahoney involved with those shenanigans as well?

Top Bottom