Where has Listerine 'Original' mouthwash gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tribansman

Veteran
Try Gumtree...

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Isn't TCP more or less the same as Listerine?🤔 It used to say on the bottle that you can gargle with it. Imagine gargling with summat you use on cuts and to clean kitchen and bathroom surfaces with!
You're meant to dilute it when gargling... and drink a lot of water if you swallow any.

TCP is now owned by Mega Farmer, but I think they no longer sponsor Quickstep, so should a good cyclist use it or not?

mpemburn

Really! I can get it here in the U.S., and always have a big bottle on hand. This business of having flavored everything disgusts me. Want me to ship you some? Postage might be rather dear…

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
London Drugs, a Canadian equivalent of Boots in the UK, sell it for $8.99 Canadian for a litre bottle.

Lookee here......https://www.londondrugs.com/listerine---original---1l/L1440692.html?cgid=brand-listerine

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Really! I can get it here in the U.S., and always have a big bottle on hand. This business of having flavored everything disgusts me. Want me to ship you some? Postage might be rather dear…
Thanks for the info and offer!
London Drugs, a Canadian equivalent of Boots in the UK, sell it for $8.99 Canadian for a litre bottle.

Lookee here......https://www.londondrugs.com/listerine---original---1l/L1440692.html?cgid=brand-listerine
That looks interesting. I'll check it out properly later.. 👍

byegad

Legendary Member
Since Covid and Brexit have struck, quite a lot of things are intermittently unavailable.

Byegad Towers, since Lady Byegad's indisposition, just prior to Covid, has been reliant on weekly deliveries of shopping.

We've found at various times that toilet paper, mouthwash, toothpaste, bin bags and cleaning materials, among other items, were unavailable at the time we needed them. So we now bulk buy these items either direct from shops or factories and even Amazon, keeping a very small reserve stock as the next order goes in. This has turned out to be cheaper than buying in the weekly shop.

Top Bottom