Where have all the April showers gone? ...long time passing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Shush. Got covid 19

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Wonderful every morning. 😁

Venod

Eh up
I was contemplating this, as I looked out on another bright sunny morning, although the brisk easterly wind is a bit annoying, lets hope they stay away.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Sorry for the ear worm... but what's happened to the April showers this year?

It's getting a bit dire.

I love the sunshine as much (probs more) as the next person, but it does make it tricky if you're trying to grow field scale crops.

I managed to make it rain for almost two days, by deploying a load of irrigation tape.
But it doesn't seem to have had lasting effect. :blink:

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The good weather and lack of April showers has a seemingly uncanny correlation to the lack of air traffic.
Just sayin'.........:whistle:
One of my friends said it was due to a lack of both air and road traffic... something about water vapour condensing around particles in the air... fewer particles = no rain ..which sounded like bollocks to me. Surely we had rain prior to air pollution :wacko:

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
It's getting a bit dire.

I love the sunshine as much (probs more) as the next person, but it does make it tricky if you're trying to grow field scale crops.

I managed to make it rain for almost two days, by deploying a load of irrigation tape.
But it doesn't seem to have had lasting effect. :blink:
That's what made me think... when i found myself watering the garden two months early.

Top Bottom