Where in Britain would you be happiest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Bromsgrove in the West Midlands is the best, Corby the worst.

It suggests that I should move to Bath if I didn't want to move too far... :wacko:

I HATE Bath :cursing:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I got West Dorset, so my desire to wander off to Devon or Cornwall is not a million miles out.
Worst place for me is Carlisle and locally it suggested North Norfolk so Cromer way. I'm not sure that would be so terrible. That bit of coastline is lovely.

It didn't say 'Nooooo don't go to Felixstowe :eek:' or anything.

lee1980sim

Saw a lighthouse when on holiday in the Isle of Wight it was back on the main land but can't remember where anyway it looked unreachable most of the time so that's where I'd be happiest

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Apparently Craven is best for me.

I'm happy with that, if I could forget it's in Yorkshire. :smile:

West Dumbarton bottom of the pile.

I got Craven too, with Newham bottom of the pile. I imagine from the wording used to pigeonhole me that the local pub in Craven is very much out of the opening scenes of An American Werewolf in London.

Don't go out on't moors lads.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This is based entirely on personality scores, but landscape, acessibility and other social and environmental factors matter just as much if not more to many people, so it's only ever going to be one thing to consider (if it's even 'accurate' in the first place, whatever that means...). For me, the test said that I'd be better off in Sunderland than North Shields (where I used to live). I know that's complete bollocks. Mind you, it was right that I wouldn't want to live on the Isle of Purbeck, which is full of rich, self-obsessed tossers. It told me I should live in Wealden. I've never been there so I wouldn't know. Anyway, I'm quite happy where I am in Ontario right now.

alicat

Legendary Member
Best for me is Lichfield apparently, with 74%.
Where I currently live (York) is 68%, but nearby I'd be better off in Selby with 71%.
Worst is South Ribble (near Preston) at 59%.

Clearly rubbish. I think I'd prefer to join @ScotiaLass on Shetland.

Oi, what's wrong with Lichfield?

Got Broxtowe in Nottingham at 64% but since Lichfield is coming up at 62% I think I'll stay put. It's nearer to work for starters!

Top Bottom