Where to lock my bike in the City of London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clefty

Guru
Location
London
Hi Guys,

I'm on a course in the Bank area of London this week, right by Threadneedle St, does anyone know any bike park areas nearby, I had a quick nose round but couldnt see anything obvious - even saw one guy take his bike up in the lift. Really don't want to have to get the tube all week. Usually work in Tower Hill but thats a 20 minute walk away and it seems pointless to lock my bike at work and then walk that far..

Cheers

Claire
 

Jacomus-rides-Gen

Legendary Member
I've locked my bike to the railings right outside the exit from the Tube station, on the side that faces the junction itself. I shoved a couple of big locks on it and hoped for the best - and didn't have a problem at all.

There is almost allways a Specialized Stumpy there, hasn't been touched in a year and I know it gets ridden every day.
 
Top Bottom