Where we 'should' have gone on holiday. The situation there now.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
About 3 years ago we holidayed in the Globals Farragut just outside Cuitadella. A/I and one of our best ever holidays.......mainly as we met a young couple (half our age) and we all hit it off so well. Food was excellent.
The year before we stayed at the opposite end of the island.
Well, as far as I know Farragut had some issues this year at the beginning of the season with a couple of infections and they were forced to close:ohmy:
IMG_20200930_130821.jpg

Shame as the weather seems to be good till Nov and it is really good time to visit the island as you are avoiding the biggest crowds

D

Deleted member 26715

Should be flying in the morning to what was expected to be the holiday of a lifetime, taking grand kids to Florida, also just had a call from Sykes Cottages just to give us our options for week after next, 7 of us from 2 households were going to a cottage in North Yorkshire, so either 1 person doesn't go, we rearrange it for God knows when or we get a full refund, family meeting over the weekend, feeling a bit down currently.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just had a chat with my sister. She has been offered a very cheap holiday in Florence and is planning to fly out on Thursday. Er, read THIS first, sis! I saw one of the men interviewed on the news last night - they are STILL there!

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am wondering why people (me included) think they MUST have a holiday.
I love my holidays and have many good memories but we are both accepting it will be a long time before we book another one.
To us, risk Vs gain means its not worth it.

Reactions: gbb

vickster

Legendary Member
I am wondering why people (me included) think they MUST have a holiday.
I love my holidays and have many good memories but we are both accepting it will be a long time before we book another one.
To us, risk Vs gain means its not worth it.
I partly go away for holidays to get away from work, it forces me not to work. If I staycation, I might as well work (paid on a good day rate, not good at giving up several k to lie on the sofa for a week or two!)

I’m finally off to Jersey for 3 nights next Friday having delayed and postponed for months!

Top Bottom