Where were you the day C+ died?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think i was at work. and i didn't bring my laptop home for a week so didn't find out until the weekend! and i got all lonely :ohmy: til i found this site :ohmy:

mondobongo

Über Member
Just registering.

A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that C+ forum used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people ride
And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.

But february made me shiver
With every postthat I’d deliver.
Bad news on the doorstep;
I couldn’t take one more step.

I can’t remember if I cried
When I read about a harassed ride,
But something touched me deep inside
The day that C+ died.........

(my apologies to Don McLean - but if Madonna can butcher this song then why can't I)

Slowgrind

What you mean C+ has gone then?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mortiroloboy

alecstilleyedye said:
strangely, my beloved powerbook died just after c+.

the brave new world of "bikeradar" was a soul-less, bug bedevilled piece of poo (it's got better since, apart from the fact that no bugger goes on any more). i prefer to remember when i found this place.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Have you noticed that C+ never makes any mention of what's happening on the(ir) forum these days. That'll be because no one stayed at BR we all came here (eventually).

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I was at home, wherever that is and when I logged on found that all the topics were locked. It took me a while to realise what had gone on as I had no idea about bikeradar, even though i read the mag every month and still do. I became Paulus cp, they took my identity. Still, I am glad I was shown the way to this place.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
PS. I just tried to log on to the other place and it seems to be down at the moment...... No just got on, and there are a few people on there

Arch

Married to Night Train
User259iroloboy said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Have you noticed that C+ never makes any mention of what's happening on the(ir) forum these days. That'll be because no one stayed at BR we all came here (eventually).

Hee hee, I wondered if that would happen...

I think I was at my desk upstairs back then. I don't think it was very long before I got rescued and turned up here...

I logged on and got redirected to BR...didn't like it, very confusing (and lost my post count - although I got it back in the end), then got rescued after a few days and ended up over here! And then I happily lived ever after...:ohmy:

Top Bottom