Where's domtyler gone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
Haven't seen hind nor hair of him round these parts for a couple of days.
Hope he's OK. He probably tagged a couple of days on to the Bank Hol or summat, yeah, lapping up the sunshine, I expect.

...you know that nutter with a gun in Chelsea last night... :becool:

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
Twenty Inch said:
Who gives a shoot? One of the most pointlessly objectionable people on this forum, without even the grace of a bit of good humour to relieve his idiocy.
Ah, come on, 20". That's a bit harsh, man.

domtyler

Über Member
Maz said:
Haven't seen hind nor hair of him round these parts for a couple of days.
Hope he's OK. He probably tagged a couple of days on to the Bank Hol or summat, yeah, lapping up the sunshine, I expect.

Just taking a few days off enjoying the sunshine and doing some jobs around the house Maz, I'll be back next Monday full time! ;)

And he's going to be a V.P. soon as well

domtyler

Über Member
Twenty Inch said:
Who gives a shoot? One of the most pointlessly objectionable people on this forum, without even the grace of a bit of good humour to relieve his idiocy.

Pointlessly objectionable? Prick! ;)

domtyler said:
Pointlessly objectionable? Prick! :biggrin:

Don't worry - as a Vice President you will get "Presidential Override" which enables you to edit other people's posts. I propose to start by getting User482 appearing to post that he agrees with the Daily Mail, spinners to say that he's got a job working for Boris Johnson and really likes him, Canrider to suggest that immigrants be sent home, Flying Monkey to write short pithy sentences, bonj to say that microbes and microns are the same, simoncc to say that he finds the BBC to be good value. ;)

Top Bottom