where's Keith these days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Richards or Oates?

bonj2

I've told you, he lives in the 'nam. The internet tower there has probably been taken out by guerillas.

Tetedelacourse

I hope he's ok and if he's done here, I wish him well.

Can someone now reveal the reason behind the proliferation of exclamation marks in his posts? I know some of you know the secret, but can't recall who.

bonj2

Tetedelacourse said:

Can someone now reveal the reason behind the proliferation of exclamation marks in his posts? I know some of you know the secret, but can't recall who.

I think if you arrange all his posts chronologically and count the number of exclamation marks in each, and then replace each count with the corresponding letter of the alphabet, then it spells out a secret message.
*shoot, was I not supposed to reveal that?*

Tetedelacourse said:

I know, but I'm sworn to secrecy! Honest, I promised him. He did treat me to an evening's worth of beers and a meal two nights running, so it's the least I can do; to keep the secret of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just that, a secret. :ohmy:

Noodley

He was here not too long ago in response to a similar quesion as to his welfare and whereabouts. He gave assurances he was well and that he was a bit busy. He'll be back.

Slim

Über Member
HLaB said:
There was a rumour he was a secret agent, perhaps he's deep under cover on a case. Whatever he's upto good luck to him.

If you listen carefully, you can just hear him saying "Saigon... shoot; I'm still only in Saigon".
:rolleyes:

Top Bottom