Where's Magnatom ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Just realised that it's been a few days since we've heard from Magnatom on these boards. Is he on holiday, or is he keeping a low profile and avoiding his stalkers ? :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
...or has one of his stalkers got to him?...
Domtyler hasn't signed in today, either.

I'm here, thanks for the concern! ;)

Just been busy lately. The whole family apart from me had a sickness bug last week, then we were down in Lancashire at the in-laws over the weekend (at which my father in-law also started being sick!). Then, after we got home my youngest developed a nasty case of croup, which meant he had to spend a few hours under obs at the local kids hospital (had some steroids to open up his wind pipe a little). Not very nice. Still wheezy, but recovering. And today I have been at another hospital acceptance testing a newly installed MRI scanner.

Phew!:smile:

Not been on the bike since early last week as a result. However, I'm back tomorrow! :biggrin:

Have I missed much?:smile:

User,

Yes croup is nasty. My son had another bad night last night, finding it hard to breath, but at about 3:30am it suddenly cleared and now he just has a bad cold. That's typical of croup apparently. It goes as quick as it comes on.

Bonj,

As Bollo has suggested, we use phantoms not brains. In fact you could say we use phantoms to look for ghosts (a very poor MR physics joke!). I've seen my brain more times than I care to mention. In fact it is starting to get worrying, because with a little bit of image processing, I can see how my brain is changing over time. It's scary when you see how much brain disappears as we get older!!;)

GrasB

Veteran
thread-resurrection.jpg

benb

Evidence based cyclist
9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Yes. 12:00 last night we were driving down to Children's Hospital A&E in a car with a flat tyre. Mild panic had judged this as a better option than stopping to change it in the dark, and badly distracted. 30 minutes later and after a steroid injection, a very worried, stressed and wheezing toddler became a 3 a.m. live-wire pushing chairs around the waiting room, using Mummy and Daddy as convenient climbing frames, falling of chairs and then getting up without so much as a grimace, and smiling at anyone who came close. 04:30 and we were heading home.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Yes. 12:00 last night we were driving down to Children's Hospital A&E in a car with a flat tyre. Mild panic had judged this as a better option than stopping to change it in the dark, and badly distracted. 30 minutes later and after a steroid injection, a very worried, stressed and wheezing toddler became a 3 a.m. live-wire pushing chairs around the waiting room, using Mummy and Daddy as convenient climbing frames, falling of chairs and then getting up without so much as a grimace, and smiling at anyone who came close. 04:30 and we were heading home.

Good to hear! (the second bit, not the first, obv.)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm sure I remember bathrooms and steam in the middle of the night many moons ago, or am I mixing up illnesses? I still remember being scared though, even if I can't quite remember what I did!

I hope you have a more peaceful night tonight.

Top Bottom