Wheres the Ark?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
They turned up a few thousand years too late. Tell 'em to chill. They'll make good pets in your zoo.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
If the world was depopulated and the floods had gone down, it's not like the ark was needed! There would be no one to visit! It would also be quite strange concentrating all human resources of the time on the upkeep of a defunct vessel.

Blue

Legendary Member
mondobongo said:
2 Giraffes have just knocked on my front door asking 'If I know where Noah lives?'

I know what you mean. Earlier I had to take shelter when the road I was riding along turned into a river- I was going down a twisting hill and didn't fancy my chances of making it safely to the bottom!!

TVC

Are talking Giraffes normal for Blackpool? I know York has the Elephants sorted.

Night Train

Maker of Things
One of my neighbours, a Muslim family, have had a 30' boat in the front drive for a while. No boat trailer or any means of moving it off the ground except by...

I've often wondered if their God knows something we don't.

we have our ark:smile:

DSCF2276.jpg

cheers, velocidad;)

Maz

Guru
Night Train said:
One of my neighbours, a Muslim family, have had a 30' boat in the front drive for a while. No boat trailer or any means of moving it off the ground except by...

I've often wondered if their God knows something we don't.
Nah. It's the same Noah-Ark-Flood deal going down in the Quran as in the Bible.

Top Bottom