Which Bike Specification - Choices, choices!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Sram Force 22 all the way.

Add a natty bumbag efagy.

Upgrade wheels later.

OP
OP
Cyclone1

Cyclone1

All done ^_^

I went for none of the above options......

I decided on Rival instead of Force 22, primarily as it will be a new group set to me and If on the small chance we don't gel, then would rather it be with the cheaper option. It then left the decision between the frames, I decided against the Tuono as I see that type of frame or similar as an option in a couple of years times, as I will no doubt look to change bikes again, at which point I will have greater knowledge and experience of what specification suits me.

I have bought a L'Etape with SRAM Rival and the standard Miche Reflex RX5 wheel set. However, I have also bought separately some Campagnolo Zonda wheels and Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres, along with an Easton EA70 handlebar which will be fitted as part of the build.

Thanks for all of the input, just got to wait a couple of weeks now.....

SteCenturion

I am your Father
All done ^_^

I went for none of the above options......

I decided on Rival instead of Force 22, primarily as it will be a new group set to me and If on the small chance we don't gel, then would rather it be with the cheaper option. It then left the decision between the frames, I decided against the Tuono as I see that type of frame or similar as an option in a couple of years times, as I will no doubt look to change bikes again, at which point I will have greater knowledge and experience of what specification suits me.

I have bought a L'Etape with SRAM Rival and the standard Miche Reflex RX5 wheel set. However, I have also bought separately some Campagnolo Zonda wheels and Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres, along with an Easton EA70 handlebar which will be fitted as part of the build.

Thanks for all of the input, just got to wait a couple of weeks now.....
Hope you enjoy your new ride & you will definitely like the Ultremo's, run 'em myself.

Top Bottom