Which C£100+ airfryer ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Ninja do 2 x 2 drawer fryers but they are aboot 50mm too big for the cupboard ie fryer is 400mm and the cupboard is 350mm.

You know you need to allow good ventilation around an airfryer? Presumably the aforementioned cupboard is just for storage?
Have a look at the Currys or John Lewis site and see what meets your needs size and spec wise?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
You know you need to allow good ventilation around an airfryer? Presumably the aforementioned cupboard is just for storage?
Have a look at the Currys or John Lewis site and see what meets your needs size and spec wise?

Yep, just for storage..
Went into Currys this morning.....looks like any 2 drawer will be too big.
I may have to rethink ie leave it out on the worktop.

Gwylan

Veteran
My family are buying me one as a gift.
There is normally just me.
I want Simple/not complex.
I will have a look in Currys but any on here got good/bad experiences ?

There are 2 of us. We got one from Aldi circa £40.
Simple, basic features.
Does what it says on the box.

A bit short of power if you really want to blitz things.
But what can you expect.
Suits us.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Metoo..
I did buy a Russell Hobbs Satisfry at first but returned it as it really wasn't much cop IMHO.

The Ninja is very good.

winjim

Smash the cistern
In all honesty I just guess, check if it needs a bit longer, possibly cook a bit longer, and serve, must have been lucky as we've not been ill yet xx(

I think I just do everything for 20mins at 180 and see how it goes. You need to check it halfway through and give it a shake anyway.

Things like Yorkshire puddings require a bit more finesse, as do chocolate puddings.

Reactions: DRM
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Did this yesterday. Very simple and it came out well.
20230616_165259.jpg

gbb

Legendary Member
+1 for the Ninja. Had ours maybe 3 years and the only negative is keeping them clean without damaging the non stick surfaces. Once that's gone or damaged, they get much worse to clean.
Spares..genuine ones (the trivet and main bowl) are hard to come by, it took us ages to get both but even at circa £35 for both, it was worth it.
Excellent machine, efficient, reliable, cooks the food well, does everything it says on the can.

Late last summer as we were getting fed up of waiting for spare parts we did consider buying a new one but for some reason, they were all rarer than hens teeth in the shops, no idea why

Top Bottom