Which carbon Steed and why?

Which road bike?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MiK1138

Veteran
Cube Attain, I know of 3 Giants that cracked, granted they where Defys, but it has tainted the brand for me

Drago

Legendary Member
Giant. R&D is second to none, and they're masters at extracting the maximum performance from each spec/price point.

West Mids police bought a shiny fleet of Cubes, some of which suffered frame breakages. The problem stopped when they were replaced with cheapo Carreras. Different model, different style, but by association will put some off.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I voted tcr because ive got one.I would get another in a heartbeat.Ive 4500 miles on it in the last 6 months.Replaced stock wheels at 2200 miles because the bearings went on the stock set.Other than that it has been faultless.Ive only had 2 other bikes,a defy which I loved which was stolen and an allez which I didnt like.I would take the advice above and see if you could ride both but if you dont have that choice Id still go TCR.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
I have a TCR but I was trying to get a friend to see sense and go for one but for some reason he just got the cube. Well the reason was he likes cubes instead of listening to the research. Plenty of races have been won on my frame set. Giant for life.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Agreed but for the money there isn’t.
There is no mention of money:okay:

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Guru
Why not ask your friend what he wants? Isn't that the point of this thread?
You're happy with your Giant, maybe he wants something different from the rest of the MAMIL crowd ;)
It turned out he wanted something different. It’s a cube fetish.

Top Bottom