Which computer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nightoff

Crivit from Lidl for under a fiver. It does just about everything apart from heart rate and cadence. It even has a light. It is wired and seems to fit the cradle quite well.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
nightoff said:
Crivit from Lidl for under a fiver. It does just about everything apart from heart rate and cadence. It even has a light. It is wired and seems to fit the cradle quite well.

Yes I have one too, alongside my Garmin, what I dont like though is the stupid reset button. If you drop it, the reset is practicaly on the corner and it will reset the unit losing all data. Its happened to me twice. Luckily the important data, total odometer was synched to my Garmin so I could recover the numbers.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Holy thread-bump Batman
whistling.gif

Do any wireless computers work with heart rate monitors ?
I have a Sigma Onyx Pro HRM, but really want a wireless computer with cadence... been looking at the Sigma BC1609 STS/CAD or the Strada Double but heard rumours that they will interfere with the HRM.

Any comments ?

rajthakur090

OK, next question...

I need a new computer, mine vanished during the ride home today, no idea where or how it fell off but it did.

So, need a new one.

Wireless, auto on/off showing current speed, average speed, trip distance and total distance, that's all I need and I want to spen as little as possible.

Recommendations?

I think you should visit "sigmasport.com" where you can get some bike computer....I saw some of them where you can measure the distance/total distance/heart rate/speed and many more that you do on your cycle....

Top Bottom