Which driving test is harder: bus or taxi?

which driving test is harder?

• bus

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • taxi

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dan B

Disengaged member
The test maybe harder but IME 90%+ of black cab drivers I have encountered are impatient c***s who don't give a flying what-sit about anyone else on the road. The bit about self-righteousness is spot on. Maybe these dubious qualities are part of the test
Black cab drivers are a telling point against the argument that people would drive better if they were required to have ridden on some more vulnerable form of transport (bike, moped, etc) before being allowed to use a car

vickster

Legendary Member
Indeed, they were probably appalling moped riders too

Levo-Lon

Guru
Black cab drivers are a telling point against the argument that people would drive better if they were required to have ridden on some more vulnerable form of transport (bike, moped, etc) before being allowed to use a car

thought london black cabbies used mopeds when learning " the knowledge?" But they seem to forget that after 5 mins in a cab.
I may have miss read you post, as you mean that..

thought london black cabbies used mopeds when learning " the knowledge?" But they seem to forget that after 5 mins in a cab.
I may have miss read you post, as you mean that..
I think that was his point. Cabbies (mostly) use mopeds. It is often said that forcing drivers onto bikes will make them understand but it clearly doesn't work with cabbies.

But that's because all cabbies are fat lazy racists (probably).

Top Bottom