Exlaser2
Veteran
My heart says and my choice would be sram rival . I’ve had it on my best bike for over a decade. It wasn’t my first choice at the time but the price was right . It’s never let me down and exceeded my expectations in every way . The double tap system is easy to get used to , but i have to say i don’t have any trouble swapping from manufacturer to manufacturer as i have four bike , 2 with campag , 1 with Shimano and 1 with sram.
The only one I really have to think about is my Rose fitted with campag Athena and that’s because the brakes are set up the continental way . 😂😀
But my head says 105 is the sensible choice.
The only one I really have to think about is my Rose fitted with campag Athena and that’s because the brakes are set up the continental way . 😂😀
But my head says 105 is the sensible choice.