Which Gym?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adasta

I'm trying to figure out which gym to sign up to but they all seem really expensive. There's a cheap one in Vauxhall but I've heard it's a bit dire. I don't care about classes or any of that crap: I just want a weights room and some cardio machines.

Does anyone know of anything?

I'm trying to figure out which gym to sign up to but they all seem really expensive. There's a cheap one in Vauxhall but I've heard it's a bit dire. I don't care about classes or any of that crap: I just want a weights room and some cardio machines.

Does anyone know of anything?

If the gym in Vauxhall is 'The Gym' have a look for yourself before making your decision. The Gym Group have tried to keep costs down by not having stuff like saunas and various classes that are not usually well attended. The one in Brighton is more than okay, it does what it says on the tin. I find you really pay through the nose for not really a lot at many mainstream gyms and places like this (The Gym) suit my needs. Great value IMHO

Bill

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Queen mother gym on Vauxhall bridge road was very good when I was a member

The gym in vauxhall has no staff, no classes etc just machines

Queen mother gym on Vauxhall bridge road was very good when I was a member

The gym in vauxhall has no staff, no classes etc just machines

What, no staff (even) during the day? The Brighton one does. Because of my shifts I often use it very late at night. There are usually some other folk training too, so I feel secure that if I have a mishap I will be okay. Though I can't vouch for the person supposedly keeping a watch on CCTV.

Bill

Top Bottom