Which jersey would you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I pick on Accy too, but this is just weird.

Humans are social animals. Responding positively to the approval of others is a perfectly normal human response. People who can't do this at all can't live in society.

Not picking on him just think its a ridiculous question and very insecure to ask strangers what clothing they like.

Even better, buy the tops you like and ask your friends or family what they think

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Not picking on him just think its a ridiculous question and very insecure to ask strangers what clothing they like.

Even better, buy the tops you like and ask your friends or family what they think

If i asked my friends or family they wouldn't be interested in the slightest as they aren't into cycling. By showing them on here to fellow cyclists before i buy is a better way for me.

If i asked my friends or family they wouldn't be interested in the slightest as they aren't into cycling. By showing them on here to fellow cyclists before i buy is a better way for me.

You are asking strangers what tops THEY like the best, they dont know you, dont know what you look like, dont know which one would suit you.

I might like a top, the next person might like the other top but the next person might be a obese crossdresser who likes to wears his wives thong when cycling (Nothing against anyone who does this) my point is what we like isnt necessarily what YOU will like or what will suit YOU.

Buy the jersey and try on and then maybe post pics and then people can make a real judgement or even better grow a set of balls and decide what you want to wear.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You are asking strangers what tops THEY like the best, they dont know you, dont know what you look like, dont know which one would suit you.

I might like a top, the next person might like the other top but the next person might be a obese crossdresser who likes to wears his wives thong when cycling (Nothing against anyone who does this) my point is what we like isnt necessarily what YOU will like or what will suit YOU.

Buy the jersey and try on and then maybe post pics and then people can make a real judgement or even better grow a set of balls and decide what you want to wear.

I have some plant bulbs. The flowers have died, and i was wondering what to do with them. Can i keep them, should i trim the stem off etc. I suppose going off your logic i shouldn't ask on here and look it up on the internet instead. You come on here telling me what i can and cannot post. It's an attempt at bullying. If you don't like what i ask or post simply ignore it. Don't try and dictate who posts what!

I have some plant bulbs. The flowers have died, and i was wondering what to do with them. Can i keep them, should i trim the stem off etc. I suppose going off your logic i shouldn't ask on here and look it up on the internet instead. You come on here telling me what i can and cannot post. It's an attempt at bullying. If you don't like what i ask or post simply ignore it. Don't try and dictate who posts what!
It's a two way street. If you can post what you like, so can Kevin. Don't try to bully him into not bullying you!

Yes but i'm not posting things about him,or at least i wasn't till he started to get personal.

Bullying, I haven't said anything personal about you, I'm stating your post is pointless as your asking a question to where there is no helpful answer as what one person likes the next person doesn't.

I have advised you to post pictures of you wearing the clothing and you will get a better, more constructive response.

If you think this is an attempt at bullying I feel sorry for you as you clearly need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap

Top Bottom