Which jersey would you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Are we going to have a daily thread now asking what he should wear today? :rolleyes:

OK, I'll kick it off then. Shepherd's pie today.All agreed?
That's not how it works. We should be offered 4 or 5 diverse choices, and asked which one we'd prefer. Then we would be told that accy didn't like that choice, it wasn't available locally, that only fat people eat it. Once we worked out which option he actually already knew he wanted, he'd get that.

I'm guessing medium rare steak. It's pink.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Because he seems pathologically unable to do or choose anything without validation from online strangers despite being over 50 years old

I ask for opinions but in the end it inevitably comes down to me making the final decision, but tell me, what is SO wrong with asking others what they think about something i'm considering buying? Also, why bring age into it?

Tojo

Über Member
I would buy the cheapest one that looks decent, as when you have a tumble or some Ar*se knocks you off your bike you'll not be crying by the road side at the cost of your fancy top end (overpriced) attire.......:whistle:

snorri

Legendary Member
I'd avoid the CRC ones on the grounds that a company printing Customer Reviews in Japanese and Russian characters on an otherwise English language website has something to hide.

Buying clothes is a personal choice so I don't see what 20 plus peoples opinions would help you, if you want us to buy your gear hire us as your personal shopper.

Its not like your asking what the material/fit is like etc

Buy what you like. buy all the ones you like, try them on and return the ones you don't like

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyway, i wore the pink jersey for the first time yesterday on the club run. The 4 ladies in the group said they liked it (by coincidence three of them were wearing pink too):wub: and quite a few of the men also gave it the thumbs up:okay:. It must've inspired me because i was first to the cafe stop(29 miles)by about 3 minutes before the others, and on the way back i had to keep stopping or slowing down for the others.:thanks:

Top Bottom