Which jersey would you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
it would be the pink one for me - couldnt give monkeys what others think, whether its winner jersey colours or team kit

postman

Legendary Member
Go for the blue one.Because if you wait as long as it took the Planet x page to fecking load up.You will be two stone overweight.sodding page did not appear,even after two attempts.I hope the shirt is better than the time it takes to get onto their page.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Go for the blue one.Because if you wait as long as it took the Planet x page to fecking load up.You will be two stone overweight.sodding page did not appear,even after two attempts.I hope the shirt is better than the time it takes to get onto their page.

Or the time it's taking them to refund my money for the pedals i sent back.:crazy:

vickster

Legendary Member
Or the time it's taking them to refund my money for the pedals i sent back.:crazy:
Make sure they received them and there wasn't extra postage to pay...you'll find out long after the 28 day or whatever it is returns period has passed based on experience...and then you won't be able to

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Make sure they received them and there wasn't extra postage to pay...you'll find out long after the 28 day or whatever it is returns period has passed based on experience...and then you won't be able to
I sent them back two weeks ago. I got a receipt from the pick up point for sending parcels. i'll give it till Tuesday then phone them up.

Nibor

Bewildered
I'm not that keen on the blue one. I like bright easy to see jerseys.
Hi Accy I understand your keenness for visibility I forgot you had a SMIDSY incident not too long ago.People tend to see me what ever I wear and avoid me as I would leave a significant dent in their car. The pink is a good colour, better to be seen and for ignorant people question your sexuality than not to be seen and end up in the gutter.

I'm not that keen on the blue one. I like bright easy to see jerseys.
You asked us which one we would buy. Surely there are no wrong answers to that?

The impression I get from all these threads is you seem to be asking "Which of these shirts do I (ie Accy) like best?" And there is only one expert on that subject who's a member of CC.

(And for the record, I'd get the red one. Because it's - umm - red.)

Top Bottom