Which jersey would you buy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sounds like you'd be better off riding solo, I'd be quite miffed if one person was riding like that in a 'group' ride.
It's unusual for me to break away for such a long time. Sometimes i might fly ahead to the next junction but i then wait for the others. For some reason when we go west towards Garstang i excel myself and find it quite easy, but when we head east towards Settle in Yorkshire i'm lagging behind and the others are waiting for me.

outlash

also available in orange
That really is you in your avatar, isn't it. Classy.

Eh?

outlash

also available in orange
I disagree with Accy about a lot of things, but I think some of the stuff people say to him in his dithering threads is rather nasty playground stuff to be honest. I realise people will say it's just banter for the lolz of course.

Tut tut. It's not ill fitting, the sleeves are an inch or two short that's all. The jersey fits like a glove on my svelte figure,as the ladies pointed out! they also said it goes well with my tan.:shy:

Just for clarity, it's a long sleeve jersey where the sleeves are too short so it's ill fitting. Racing ahead on a group ride is showing off and shows a lack of class. Explain to me how my post was nasty playground stuff.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just for clarity, it's a long sleeve jersey where the sleeves are too short so it's ill fitting. Racing ahead on a group ride is showing off and shows a lack of class. Explain to me how my post was nasty playground stuff.

You're doing it again. Nit picking over petty things hoping for a reaction. That's the playground stuff TMN is on about i presume.

outlash

also available in orange
The irony of having someone defending a person who's quite happy to insult several sections of society that wrongs him in insignificant ways isn't lost on me. Thanks for the heads up :smile:.

I'd avoid the CRC ones on the grounds that a company printing Customer Reviews in Japanese and Russian characters on an otherwise English language website has something to hide.
That's weird. So when a website gets a review in Russian from a Russian they shouldn't display it for other Russians? Should they bin it? Or machine translate it so it's incomprehensible to everyone?

I've google translated a few foreign reviews on CRC, and they seem perfectly fine.

Anyway, i wore the pink jersey for the first time yesterday on the club run. The 4 ladies in the group said they liked it (by coincidence three of them were wearing pink too):wub: and quite a few of the men also gave it the thumbs up:okay:. It must've inspired me because i was first to the cafe stop(29 miles)by about 3 minutes before the others, and on the way back i had to keep stopping or slowing down for the others.:thanks:

People complimenting on what you wore inspired you, you must be very vain if that is what inspires you.

Agree, if your out on a group ride take the lead and try and up the pace but don't go sprint ahead to the group.

outlash

also available in orange
If you say so.

I thought it was clear I was smiling/laughing at the irony, but you can read what you like into it. We're going round in circles here. Shall we just get to the point and say I think he's a dick, you think I'm a bully and we'll move on?

Top Bottom