Which keeper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
James - not so calamitous as of old and got the self-belief

Green - incumbent and not a bad shot-stopper

Hart - Probably going to be better than the others but a bit inexperienced

FWIW, I'd probably go with James but I'm ambivalent (can you be ambivalent ina choice of 3:wacko:)

accountantpete

Brexiteer
You really wouldn't bet your house on any of them TBH.

Personally I'd go with Hart as he is the long term prospect.

darkstar

I'd go with James early on personally, class keeper. If he proves to be a poor choice, switch to Hart.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Both James and Green played behind some pretty awful defences all season, and neither can be happy having picked the ball out of their nets some many times. Both good keepers

but i thinks its down to one thing, how well can they save penalties? Both Green and James are good at saving penalties, so its either one of them

Noodley

Greedo said:
In my opinion I think all 3 are pretty average tbh.

I can sense this will be a standard response to any thread about England players....whatever the position they play :biggrin:

Greedo

Noodley said:
I can sense this will be a standard response to any thread about England players....whatever the position they play :biggrin:

Not really :ohmy:

I genuinely think they have a few outstanding players and a few very good. Just don't think any of their keepers are up to much tbh!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Greedo said:
Not really :laugh:

I genuinely think they have a few outstanding players and a few very good. Just don't think any of their keepers are up to much tbh!

Kerrrrrisssst, that's a damining analysis from the land of Jim Leighton:biggrin:

Top Bottom