which look pedals?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
endoman

endoman

Regular Keo 2 max been ordered. Also picked up some Sidi Ergo Carbon Lite shoes, glad to have tiny feet as they are a pair he couldn't shift so I got them for nowt other than the promise of making sure we ride together to keep each other going n our fitness quest.

Gonna get some cleat covers as well, Will see if Decathlon have those,

Looking forward to the pedals arriving, the shoes are awesome, if a little white!

Rebel Ian

Definitely get some cleat covers - the look keo cleats do have a rubbery non-slip part on them but it hardly lasts for any time at all. The covers do a good job, but I must admit I do get fed up of putting them off and on all the time. Especially when you've mounted and then realise they're still on - but for a small bit of hassle you obviously get an extended life.

Let us know what you end up going for.

I bought cleat covers for the first time before my recent two week ride. Even on the last day I was wondering why my foot wouldn't clip in before realising I had the covers on! Oh how my cycling chums laughed!

OP
OP
endoman

endoman

Done 10 miles tonight to pub on my Keo Max ledals with SiDi ergo thingy shoes. Cleats took a bit of adjusting over a pint or 3, felt much better. Bit harder to clip into than my spd's, but nothing to be worried about.

Will know a lot more after 50 odd mile club ride on Sunday, but encouraging so far, got cleat covers for the shoes and I think that was wise.

Basil.B

Guru
Thanks, will have to get some.
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom