Which panniers are compatible with S-type Brompton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I am thinking of getting an 2 speed S-type Brompton with straight handlebars. Which front panniers are compatible with with it? I would like to get the largest one possible. I have often heard that only the S-type pannier would fit, but it seems to me there is space to fit a larger one.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Do you mean the various Brompton bags that attach to the optional front luggage block or are you considering fork mounting something and hoping for the best with the fold?

If the former, I understand that bags other than the S one will work & not impede hands or sit too high, but I've never tried personally. Both Adrian & Fab Foodie have made their own luggage by attaching their preferred bags to the standard Brommy bag frame.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Officially, S-Bag, Game Bag, Mini-O, Brooks Moorgate. Unofficially, the C-Bag also fits if you don't over-fill it.

chris folder

Hi:hello: the 2016 bags mite be bit different try the brompton bike build you can put bags on bike see what fits. But you can fit all older brompton bags to s series bike if you want to do bit of what this guy do a video on you tube called. Brompton t bag vs c bag vs s bag on a s shape handle bar

Last edited:
Top Bottom