Which Song?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Slightly less cool but I find the Sound of Music whizzing through my head when I'm cycling. Not cycling through the centre of town but in the countryside with hills and sunshine etc. 'The Hills are Alive' is my favourite, but I also like 'D'oh a dear' and 'The lonely goatherd'. When touring in Austria, I sang 'Edelweiss' a lot.

There's something about the joyfulness of the Sound of Music that matches my mood.

However when I ski, I ski to 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Green Day and feel tough and mean!!

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
the climb, by no doubt (for going up)

travelling without moving, by jamiroquai (for coming back down)

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Cathryn said:
Slightly less cool but I find the Sound of Music whizzing through my head when I'm cycling. Not cycling through the centre of town but in the countryside with hills and sunshine etc. 'The Hills are Alive' is my favourite, but I also like 'D'oh a dear' and 'The lonely goatherd'. When touring in Austria, I sang 'Edelweiss' a lot.

There's something about the joyfulness of the Sound of Music that matches my mood.

However when I ski, I ski to 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Green Day and feel tough and mean!!

oh man that is the best reply ive ever heard.......from the sound of music to green day. you are a sweet good natured lady and your pumps smell of flowers, but put you on some ski's and your a bad ass mo' fo' kicking butt down the blacks

Top Bottom