Which tablet do you carry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yes there is that...and there were times on the bike when that was important, especially taking pictures in the bright sunlight where the screen is as good as invisable at times. But I got used to it very quickly...well very quickly after much cursing...these days I can type a message on it almost as fast as I can on my laptop keyboard and I have big hands.

And my eyes aren't what they were. Five years ago I would agree with you but not now.:giggle:

Linford

I have the Tab 2 10.1. It was an xmas present last year. I have packed it on a bike on one occaision, but wouldnt have been confident without the aluminium keyboard screen protection.

Hugs
Archeress x

Same Tablet as mine :thumbsup:

Was wondering what keyboard you were using as I scoured the net and local shops at the time to no avail. Also, have you found a mouse which works with it ?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I dont have a hard case for mine. I have a soft one with a key board attached. I don't know if you can buy a mouse for it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Same Tablet as mine :thumbsup:

Was wondering what keyboard you were using as I scoured the net and local shops at the time to no avail. Also, have you found a mouse which works with it ?
I have one of the first Galaxy Tabs. At the suggestion of phil_hg_uk, I bought a Samsung-USB adapter which can be used for connecting USB memory sticks. I just plugged a standard MS mouse in and it worked immediately!

I have an Advent K512 Bluetooth keyboard which I picked up for about £10 on eBay though I usually use the touch keyboard for short bursts of typing.

Linford

I have one of the first Galaxy Tabs. At the suggestion of phil_hg_uk, I bought a Samsung-USB adapter which can be used for connecting USB memory sticks. I just plugged a standard MS mouse in and it worked immediately!

I have an Advent K512 Bluetooth keyboard which I picked up for about £10 on eBay though I usually use the touch keyboard for short bursts of typing.

I've just ordered one :smile:

Kies

Why not looks at a second hand ultrabook, or if your on a real budget, pick up what used to known as a netbook. I pocked up one for work (when i didn't fancy lugging the big heavy 2.5kg version in on the bike).
It has windows xp and 3 usb ports so able to connect what you want.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I
Why not looks at a second hand ultrabook, or if your on a real budget, pick up what used to known as a netbook. I pocked up one for work (when i didn't fancy lugging the big heavy 2.5kg version in on the bike).
It has windows xp and 3 usb ports so able to connect what you want.

Is it compatible with Garmin, because my i-pad isnt.

Steve

Kies

I

Is it compatible with Garmin, because my i-pad isnt.

Steve
Yes. It's a small laptop in every sense. I use it as a hyperterminal when working on severs and mainframes. Have downloaded pictures off my DSLR and even uploaded my rides to Garmin & Strava websites.

Top Bottom