Which Type of Edco?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, Im looking to buy some Edco racing wheels for the road but am not sure which type. I have been looking at 58mm and 50mm I would like them to look quite deep but not massively deep. I am a road racer I train everyday but am only looking to use these wheels on race days maybe 4+ times a month. Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Callum

Citius

Do you have any other selection criteria, apart from how they look? How did you arrive at Edco as a choice? There's a lot of wheels out there and for pure road/circuit use, I wouldn't go any deeper than about 38mm as they start to get a bit heavier after that.

OP
OP
C

CallumMcQueen

Do you have any other selection criteria, apart from how they look? How did you arrive at Edco as a choice? There's a lot of wheels out there and for pure road/circuit use, I wouldn't go any deeper than about 38mm as they start to get a bit heavier after that.
Was not too bothered, I have also looked at mavic cosmics but apart from some others nothing really appeals. Thanks, is there any you could recommend? Thanks

Citius

You're a youth B rider, yes? Planet X CT45s are good wheels, and a fair bit cheaper than Edcos or equivalent. Supra RC38s from Merlin are also worth a look. I wouldn't want to be spending too much more than that for circuit races.

oldroadman

Veteran
What ever you do, check the rules and make sure the wheels you settle on are legal. There is a limit on depth, and not every retailer may be able to be sure of what that is. Caveat emptor and all that.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Need and want are two different beasts.

He may not NEED them, but he WANTS them.......his question was advice on which ones.

I would go with 50mm and be careful when its a little windy

Top Bottom