White Easter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Cheers Ap'.

Fossyant - it was a bit risky early on getting to the A57 and a bit wet but the roads dried out quite well(ish). Keep your eyes peeled for Dan Bo's photos, if they turn out they should be quite good.

stevenb

The weather forecast is completely wrong...:blush:

Sunny and 6c's today.......but its cloudy and snowing again........and the snow is settling.:smile:....Im never going to get out on my road bike this Easter weekend am I ....:smile:
Looks like its going to be the MTB again today.
:ohmy:

simonali

Guru
Haven't had any bad weather here at all. Been dry and not less than 3°C at night.

I want to take my pooch out in the snow! :evil:

well the forecast said for it to be a dry morning yesterday ,how wrong were they !!!!!!!

set out from Surbiton,Surrey with some club mates and about an hour later on the downhill descent of Shere Hill we were stung/exfoliated in the face by the most vicious sleet:angry: and then it was on off all the way back and just before we got back to Sandown Park racecourse the heavens opened and i was virtually blinded/exfoilated by it !!! soaked right through from top to bottom ,great fun though ,:evil:

coupled with the fact that the tea stop was shut,i survived on 2 sports drinks 2 bananas and a mars bar:tongue: ,

a p*******e(4th on the front wheel in the space of less than 2 weeks:evil:)

we covered just under 100k in 4 hours,so not too bad

and totally indebited to my local chinese take away for providing me with some very delicious Singapore Noodles & Crispy chilli Beef:tongue: as my local M&S/BP had only prawn curry:angry: left on the shelf

trio25

Über Member
We had enough snow down in Cambridge to build a snowman, but by the time I went out on my bike it had all melted.

Top Bottom