White Easter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

A white Easter...well this is a first! It's snowing hard with about 1cm so far on the ground. We have decided that from now on our family will swap easter and Christmas around so we get more white Christmases

Happy Christmas, Bigtallfatbloke.

Started snowing in Leicester around 4:30AM. Got about 1 inch. All gone now

Plax

Guru
Nada over here :biggrin:
Never mind, they'd still make me come into work even if it was snowing. They'd probably send somebody over in the 4x4 to get me. Mean barstewrads they are.

Keith Oates

Janner
Bigtallfatbloke said:
A white Easter...well this is a first! It's snowing hard with about 1cm so far on the ground. We have decided that from now on our family will swap easter and Christmas around so we get more white Christmases

You'd have to change all the songs as well, big job for somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Watford: looked like we were going to get some proper snow for a while, ended up with a patchy covering which is now largely gone. At least the wind's dropped, might get out later.

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
It's even more like Christmas - The Wizard of Oz is on Ch. 5 :biggrin:

I saw a telly at a friends house and The Great Escape was on.

Here's a couple or three pics from the walk to my friends house.

2354448531_3601cb0821.jpg

2354451197_28c08da151.jpg

2355284148_f708619432.jpg

It's been a great white Easter especially after a superb ride out with Dan Bo this morning :becool:.

longers

Legendary Member
stevenb said:
Your looking really healthy in those pics Longers...:becool:

Nice scenery...where abouts are you?

:biggrin:. It's the wet nose innit?

I'm East of Manchester on the edge of the peak district (near Glossop). The Snake Pass is just behind the TV aerial in the third photo but you'd have to know it's there.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Longers - you are only up the road from me - you must have got soaked early this morning - the roads were like rivers as the snow started to melt - you didn't do the hilly loop did you. I could have gone out later, but was cooking lunch and doing a small bit of DIY...after 3 hours in the snow whilst it lasted....did some sledging and snow man building with the kids....

Top Bottom