White paint on Bristol Railway Path

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Don't you just love it when some fool goes and dumps a can of paint onto the ground?. Cycling into work this morning, someone has tipped a can of white paint onto the path, now being spread all over. The can is now on the verge, but there's a big dollop still on the path, slowly getting spread about. Had to do a bit of swerving to avoid white tyres. I have emailed the council about it (on Fix My street), but it'll probably be July before they do anything:blush:.

Some idiot did this near my house with white paint. It took about five years for it to finally wear off:cursing:.

Gixxerman

Guru
You're right the council will most likely remain satin their arses or just gloss over it. Ta-dum tsshhh!

Drago

Legendary Member
Carry on riding. Show some spirit.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Don't you just love it when some fool goes and dumps a can of paint onto the ground?. Cycling into work this morning, someone has tipped a can of white paint onto the path, now being spread all over. The can is now on the verge, but there's a big dollop still on the path, slowly getting spread about. Had to do a bit of swerving to avoid white tyres. I have emailed the council about it (on Fix My street), but it'll probably be July before they do anything:blush:.

Some idiot did this near my house with white paint. It took about five years for it to finally wear off:cursing:.

It must be cold commuting at this time of year. I hope you're wearing your undercoat!

Top Bottom