Whizzzz whizzzz whizzzz.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
It depends on what is on your iPod at the time.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Had two kn*b jockies this morning on bikes.

Me waiting behind a bus - narrow lanes, cyclist then nips down the 12" on the inside of the bus (what if it had moved)...he's sat at the lights as I pull up.

Some time later, I pull up behind a cyclist at a set of lights, we pull away, I pass and say good morning. Next set I stop, then off again then stop at next set. Said cyclist now jumps queue and cycles right into the middle of the junction - no cars crossing fortunately.

Why do these idiots do it.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
beanzontoast said:
Try not to let it get to you. You might not be present to see it when it happens, but one or more of them will probably come unstuck one day.

You mean the Emergency services will have to 'unstick' them from the front of a car.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Don't worry. Carry on holding the moral high ground and hopefully other cyclists and/or motorists won't tar us all with the same brush.

Tynan

Veteran
I stop for everything but rlj done by cyclists is invariably safe by the nature of the junctions and it saves shags of time

unfortunate but true, lets not pretend otherwise

Tynan said:
I stop for everything but rlj done by cyclists is invariably safe by the nature of the junctions and it saves shags of time

unfortunate but true, lets not pretend otherwise

Not in my experience it isn't...and that's the whole trouble with motorists.

Prepared to take risks to save two minutes.;)

Cab

There is something particilarly shameful about going through a red light that other cyclists are waiting at. Whats going through their mind when they do that?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Last time some did that to me, I gave them a b0ll0cking as I passed him and explained that we aren't going to get respect from other road users until we all follow the rules. He did RLJ me again...

Top Bottom