Who buys the stuff JML make?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Whatever you do don't watch the JML tv channel!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Billy Connolly (who isn't funny any more :biggrin: ) once did something about the family-sized slipper.. you all sit on the couch to watch telly and put your feet in the giant slipper... I want one :biggrin:

Jane Smart said:
OK time to tell a story against myself re JML

About two years ago, ( when I was four stone heavier :biggrin: ) I was going to a ball at the Prestonfield Hotel in Edinburgh, so decided I needed slimming pants :biggrin:

Well no way, was I going in a shop to buy myself some, so I thought cunningly, ok I will order some on line and have them sent to the house. That I did.

A few days later, the postman rings the bell with a parcel for me, it was the JML slimming pants.

What was written on the envelope in big blue writing????

JML slimming pants

:santa:

:santa:

Well Jane, it could have been TENA LADY!

I have the Magic Bullet (no not a rampant rabbit replacement either). Mind you I only paid 20 quid for it new from a local supermarket. I use it for mixing post ride drinks/protein shakes/smoothies. Just lob everything in and then drink from the cup. rinse off, dry put away.. very handy. Have used it to make a few pastes/eg pesto and humous etc.. Overpriced on their site at the moment, but I have to say having had the "full works" food processor, and thrown it away because it is so big, this thing is quite neat for the jobs I want to do. (my old juicer is sitting idle in the shed too)
http://www.jmldirect.com/Magic-Bullet-PM4000/

Top Bottom